I think that our first energy bar was really successful. Using chocolate as glue to sticked things together really worked and it makes the bar taste batter than using honey. But it didn't worked out when we tried to melted really well, it was still solid. I think we should melt our chocolate last, so the chocolate won't be cold and hard. After we finished making, I think we suppose to wait until it cool down, but we all can't wait. Instead, we finished it even before we walked out the kitchen!!!! I want to add more things into our bar, something that makes the bar more healthy (we now only have cereal, chocolate, peanut.... which are all not really good for our health).
I think our group worked together, we each have a job. Ray prepared all the ingredients and he is in charge of mixing all the ingredients together, Melody is our photographer, Stephanie and I melted the chocolate.

No comments:
Post a Comment